Logo
Logo

The property is the result of the refurbishment of a 1700 farm house, which in 1800 became a residential manor and later in 1910 was renovated – as it appears today.

The last renovation – carried out by our family with great inspiration – ended in 1980, respecting the work of the previous intervention.

During the last works many tipical materials from 1800 architecture, lying abandoned into the ‘Villa’, were found and re-born to life: blocks of volcanic stones for the outdoor pavement, basins made of Vesuvian stone for ornamental niches and fountains.