Logo
Logo

The Villa

The property is the result of the refurbishment of a 1700 farmhouse, which in 1800 became a residential manor and later in 1910 was renovated, as it appears today. The last renovation, carried out by our family with great inspiration, ended in 1980, respecting the work of the previous intervention. During the last works many typical materials from 1800 architecture, lying abandoned into the ‘Villa’, were found and re-born to life: blocks of volcanic stones for the outdoor pavement, basins made of Vesuvian stone for ornamental niches and fountains.